This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can my band get more fans on facebook?
12-04-2012, 11:13 AM
How can my band get more fans on facebook?
How can my band get more fans on facebook and more fans in general? Here is the link for our Facebook page. http://www.facebook.com/IndecentExposureOfficial
Awesome thank you everyone!! all great answers we will definitely be putting them all to use thanks a lot!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 11:21 AM

Do some gigs, make a page, tell everyone about you. Hope I helped!Smile

Ads

Tell all the band members to post a status about it and tell all or their friends to like it. Post about you guys doing a gig or something(:

I just liked your page. Advertising seems to be one of your best weapons when it comes to getting people to like your page. Before people like your page, people have to know about you to like your page. Spread the word, make flyers, or shirts, and all kinds of other stuff.

If your band is a pop-punk band, it doesn't deserve fans!

Sorry, dude, I'm not going to bash your band or anything like that, but what you're doing just isn't my thing. I didn't like that stuff back in the '80s and I don't like it today either. To get fans and "likes" people have to actually like your music first. But don't lose heart, there are loads of folks out there that love that hair-metal stuff, but not me. Best of luck to you and your band.

Integrate your website content into Facebook and vice versa. There are ways for your website to have your Fan Page wall integrated right in creating the feel of constant activity. In addition, you can include in your iFrame RSS feeds from other resources online. Maybe it’s about the weather, or Mortgage news, Local Events, anything that you think your viewers might be interested in.