This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does She Like Me? Please Help?
12-04-2012, 11:54 AM
Does She Like Me? Please Help?
I'm 13 and I've really liked this girl for about a year now. She's so amazing; she's smart, friendly, and talented - "June". There's signs she likes me and other times I don't know what to think. She has 2 good friends Sam and Alexis that I know that have both called me cute. June has called me "smexy" in last year's yearbook and said "I luff you" 2 times. Alexis always hugs me really tightly. Last week, she came out of her class when I was walking to mine and dove into me. My friend heard some girl ask Alexis if she liked me or not, Alexis said no. Sam hugs me too.

June just confuses me so much. She has a 2nd Period Class with Sam and I. Alexis isn't there. When we get out of class, I hug June and she sometimes hugs me tightly and other times doesn't. It seems that when I'm a bit flirty with her or make her laugh she actually gives me a good hug. One day she came out of class yawning and didn't see me. She closed her eyes and I sort of put my hands over her eyes. She opened her eyes and I took my hands away from her eyes and she said, "Ah, I'm so tired.." and started laughing and hugged me longer than usual. On a Friday a few weeks before that, when I got out of an assembly, she hugged me really tightly for like 4 seconds, it was amazing Smile A week ago, I tapped her on the shoulder after we got out of class and she turned around and didn't see me. I just turned in the opposite direction and finally she stopped turning around and saw me. She started laughing and was like, "Why'd you do that Kennnn you're sooo mean" and hugged me for a while too. When she gets out of her 5th Period class, we always hug each other because her 5th Period class is my 6th Period class and we don't see each other after. She never seems to give me good hugs here. Is it because Alexis also has 6th Period class with me so she doesn't want Alexis to see me and her hugging because Alexis might like me? Is this why she sometimes gives me good hugs when she gets of her 2nd Period Class too?

Bad Signs:

Last year, she was rumored to like one my best friends and my best friend liked her back. I think she stopped liking him, though. I think my best friend still likes her. But he told me he likes 4 girls so he obviously doesn't actually LIKE one of them. Another of my best friends might like her too, let's call him "Sean." Sean's friend sometimes teases him about it, so I'm not sure if he's being serious. I was chatting June on Facebook one time and she said "I'm totally jealous of Sean's eyes haha." A few days ago Sean and I were talking with her and she punched Sean's arm when she started laughing.

Others:

1. One day last year I was talking to June's friend and I June stared deeply into my eyes like there was something there. I thought I could see in her eyes that maybe she was expecting something. It kind of looked like sadness. I just stared back and waved my hand in her face to wake up. I wanted to hug her but couldn't, at that time I was shy around her, I said bye and went to class.

2. This year June asked me if I have a brother, when's my birthday, and what race I am.

3. She looked at me last week and she turned away quickly. She looks at me sometimes in class. Everytime I smile at her she smiles back.

4. One day in class I feel asleep reading a English book because I was so tired and on Facebook I asked her if it was noticable. She said "no it wasn't, I was just looking at "Andrew" (immature guy) and then I looked at you Tongue" On Facebook she says she considers me one of her best friends and has called me smart on Facebook at at least 5 times.

5. A month ago June told me she knew someone that had a crush on me and I said "oh cool Tongue" and she said "Yay you're the first person who hasn't pressured me to tell them" She asked me if I liked anyone. I just said "Idk lol maybe Tongue" and left it at that. Last week she told me "I know someone who has a crush on you" and then I said "Yeah you told me Tongue" and she said "I'm surprised you haven't guessed yet Tongue"

6. I told her about my niece and she said she loves babies and she wants a lot. Why'd she tell me That?

7. June is sometimes playfully pissed off when I hug Alexis first instead of her. I hug June first if I can, but sometimes her friend runs at me lol.

I appreciate you taking your time to read this. I just want to know what you guys think about this. Today at school, when I went to hug her with my friends, she was alone, and she sort of ignored me, even though we still hugged. Is she shy or does she not want too many hugs? I hugged her twice before that but I've hugged her more and she was fine with it before. Thanks Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 12:02 PM

yes, i think so.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply