This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get points fast for prizerebel? Besides getting referrals because it's hard to get any?
12-04-2012, 03:36 PM
How do I get points fast for prizerebel? Besides getting referrals because it's hard to get any?
- I tried advertising my referral link on my youtube, facebook, yahoo/aim messengers,none accepted.
- I use roboform for 1-click-sign-up-fillouts
- I use "Alt" + "=" technique to check everything on any quiz/survey.
- I usually stop doing a survey when it comes to the skipping parts, unless it tells me to get to the silver/gold/premium prize at the end.
- Out of about 100 total surveys that I did, only 31 worked, is there anything to increase my chances?

Here's my referral link for anyone else who wants to join:

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=2632503

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 03:44 PM

It’s not a scam but it takes a VERY long time to get prizes on there. I was a member of prizerebel for 4 months and only got a $10 amazon gift card from them. I would spend so many hours every day on prizerebel and only 10 bucks to show for it. I found points2shop.com and it’s way better.

I’ve earned a total of $3005.71 in only five months on points2shop.com. I’ve ordered over 20 prizes from points2shop some of them include: Xbox 360 60 GB pro, Red Dead Redemption, 8000 total Microsoft points, call of duty modern warfare 2, Battlefield bad company 2, and so many more prizes. You get all your prizes directly off amazon.com, which makes shopping for prizes a lot easier because amazon has every item you could possibly want.

If you don’t believe me points2shop has a “proof” section in their forum where members post pictures of the things that they have received from points2shop.

If I were you I'd go to points2shop. You can earn points so easily on points2shop by completing offers, surveys, playing games, or simply by clicking on links! It’s that easy!

If you click on the link below you get $2.50 free just for signing up!

http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1262315439

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply