This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Memories hunting the shit out of me..?
10-03-2012, 02:02 PM
Memories hunting the shit out of me..?
girl and 17.
5 or 6 years back my dad locked us (me, sisters and mom) home. We were only allowed to go school, plus he didn't give us any phone, We weren't allowed to use any phone at all.
I didnt know any place in my country, I couldn't visit my friends nor talk to them. In my country, the summer vacation is 3 months so can you imagin how I was fun? And because of all that, can you imagin how embarrassing I am in school an socializing at anyway? When I became 14 I started socializing by internet, facebook. It made me even more miserable seeing my country poeple having so much fun. And whenever I get to know some people on the internet the make fun of me for not seeing the sunlight.
I built up myself from facebook. Knowing how people talk and dress and act like, Also twitter. At 16 I started really wanting to go out by running out of school many times with some guys I knew from the internet or just running out of home with them and come back before my dad come home.
Dad also didn't give us anything at all, our clothes was horrible and old (i have clothes of me when I was 10) he didn't buy us any of what teenagers and children have nowadays, my sisters don't have dolls/toys. He finally bought us all ipods to shut us up. Not mentioning how he beats us until he see BLOOD I swear, he beats my mom even worse than us. When he knew about me going out from school and socializing thru internet he broke my ipod&camera and beat me so horribly for 4 days.. That was 9 months back. My mom finally used her brain and wanted divorce 4 months ago and we (me&sisters) r living peacefully with her. I still remember everything and I cant sleep. I remember when I was child and when he used to take the only thing that he gave me. im 17 and I never had the perfect teenage. Because of him im so socially awkward. I cant go out with two people! im not used to, I cant speak good. It always reminds me of that dog I even feel ashamed of having his blood in my veins. Answer whatever can help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:10 PM

Idk why

Ads

10-03-2012, 02:10 PM

HELLLO HERES MY WEBSITE I MADE IT FOR PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED WITH MENTL AND EMOTIONAL PROBLEMS EVEN ABUSE. PLEASE CONTACT ME ON THE CONTACT FORM. WE CAN BE FRIENDS IVE BEEN THROUGH STUFF ASWELL. ALSO READ MY POETRY I THINK IT MAY HELP ANYWAYS CHECK IT OUT.

LOVE THE INVISIBLE GIRL