This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what's going on in this situation? 10 points for best answer?
12-04-2012, 05:59 PM
what's going on in this situation? 10 points for best answer?
ok so there's a guy i like. he's really cute, smart, ambitious, talented, and not to mention very nice. the thing is i don't know if he likes me back. before, we didn't know each other well but ever since he invited me to the Latin American banquet that he attended and performed in, we've been talking to each other a little more. like now every time we bump into each other, he went from "hey" to "hey (my name)! how are you?" and on Friday i bumped into him and my friend in an event we were in called Late Night (which is every Friday night) and we all started talking. he was asking me if i was going to another event that he was going to and i told him yes and then he said "you are? my dance team is performing!" he told me he wants to learn Spanish so he told me some lyrics in Spanish and then i translated it for him and then he said "tu eres muy bonita" means "you're very/really pretty" in Spanish. at first i thought he was joking but i doubt it because when i said thank you he said "you're welcome" back. then afterwards he wanted me to go with him to check what was going on upstairs since there were activities up there. he asked me if i knew how to sing and i told him "yes" and then he told me to sing something in Spanish and he asked me if i could sing "Stand by Me" by Prince Royce which is a song that has both English and Spanish in it. so i sang it for him a little bit and he thought i was pretty good. then afterwards he started dancing with me a little bit and showing me a few dances moves since he knows how to dance. and then afterwards his friends came and told them what i study and the weird part is i don't even know how he knew what i study since i never told him. i think he might have found out through my Facebook or something. and then after we sung together on the karaoke, he hugged me goodbye. it was the first time he's ever hugged me and he said he had a fun time. then the day after, we went to the event that i spoke about earlier and then when i bumped into him he said, "hey! you came! how did you like it?" and then i told him "i really liked it" and then he went to go get food but we didn't really talk much during that night. i know that this week he sent me an invite to another event that he's performing in and i told him i would go and then he told me to give him the money for it first and then the he'll give me the ticket the next day. since he hangs out at Late Night, yesterday i asked him if he was going to Late Night this Friday and he said he's not sure but he wants to go and he'll try to go. then he said he'll text me if he's going. today when i saw him he told me the same thing after he gave me the ticket (that he'll text me if he's going to Late Night or not). the thing that confuses me is if i don't know if he's being nice or if he's starting to like me. we only talk to each other when we bump into each other and we have each other's numbers but we don't text each other either. so what do you think?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 06:07 PM

It sounds like the 'beginning' of a really cute relationship! If he's nice kind smart etc. then there is no reason you shouldn't like him! I think maybe you should give it a try, it sounds like he does like you cause he's inviting you to all these things

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply