This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
am i overreacting? HELP?
12-04-2012, 06:11 PM
am i overreacting? HELP?
okay so two years ago i met my now boyfriend on the internet, i loved the way he talked to me, so friendly and chatty and i assumed he talked like that cos he liked me.. well he left his twitter logged onto my ipod and i got a bit nosey and checked out his messages, there was many messages to other girls, some girls even sending him kisses and hearts and calling him sweety.. his password is now changed on twitter so i dont know what it is.. i want to confront him about it but how do i without him knowing i was on his twitter?? its really bothering me, am i overreacting? or have i a right to be jealous?? the way i see it is if he went on my twitter hed find nothing and i wouldnt feel the need for him to not know my password... was it wrong what i done? HELP

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 06:19 PM

answer mine truthfully and i will answer urs http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...917AAKH75l

Ads

I would confront him about it, just say that you thought it was your twitter and was checking your messages when you realised it wasn't yours. Just say that in your eyes this is wrong and he should not be talking to other girls whist in a relationship with you. Hope this helps

No what you did was not wrong especial of it was most recent and of coarse the obvious he read back in a manner that's not appropriate or friendly. My opinion is get a diff. Bf u can do way better thn him trust me I knw frm exp best thing to do to get out there and make urself available is tlk to ppl that ur intrested in that r intrested in things ur intrested such as if u go to the library often or go clubbing tlk to ppl nd put urself out there but not in a sluty mcslut way plus if hes doing that shows Wat stage of maturity in relationships hes in if nything try to aim for a guy thats oldr that's if ur legal age