This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help me come up with a name for a social network similar to Facebook?
12-04-2012, 07:11 PM
Help me come up with a name for a social network similar to Facebook?
The website will be just like Facebook like setting up profiles,adding pictures,etc. I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-04-2012, 07:19 PM

MyFACE.com
Facelook.com
BookofFaces.com
Myfriends.com
Mylife.com

Ads

Physiognomyfolio.
Just like facebook(:

To be honest, this is very unlikely.
Facebook is a very complex interactive site that took a term of genuine IT experts to get it set up. Many teens dream of having their very own similar site but that is all it is - a dream

Do you intend to add a theme to your social network? What company do you plan on setting it up with? For example, there is a company called 'Ning' which allows anyone to set up their own social network (used to be free, then it changed, don't know if it's still pay or not) but the setup was similar to Facebook but even better (I think) because you could almost completely customize your page backgrounds, add in music and so forth (+ pics and videos).

There used to be a plethora of Ning network sites out there but they all had themes - eg some for serious illness support or another for people with a similar hobby or maybe one for others from a certain country or whatever.

Excellent sites, Ning sites are/were.

Name ideas,

Lookatmyface
facecream
faeces (probably not this one)
creammyface (or this one)