This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I start wearing makeup?
10-03-2012, 02:11 PM
Should I start wearing makeup?
I'm going into ninth grade and I kinda want to start wearing more makeup... I want to wear eyeliner and mascara and do some kind of neutral eye. As it is know, I wear foundation or NBD cream with setting powder and fill in my brows because they are so blond. Do you think I should start doing more makeup for high school? Maybe like how she does it? (The brunette, Brooke)
https://mobile.twitter.com/BrookeHyland1...4486244352
https://mobile.twitter.com/PaigeHyland1/...6073155584
Thanks for your help, and I'm only doing this for myself, not neccessarily to fit in, although that would be nice. Smile
Also, the girl in the picture, is her makeup normal for a 14 year old? (That's how old she is)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:19 PM

yup, her makeup is perfectly fine : not too much and she still looks good. If you feel it will make you look better then go for it. But don't go too crazy with the eyeliner, just a little bit to line the bottom bit and a tad of mascara to ensure you don't look too trashy. That girl in the picture is gorggggeous btw :-)

Ads

10-03-2012, 02:19 PM

I LOVE DANCE MOMS!!! i love how paige does her makeup. yes i think you should if you are ready to wear that much makeup because it is such a step up from wearing no eye make up. if you decide you want to id go to a sephora or ulta and ask a worker to show you how to apply it and what would work best with your eyes and other things like that! I hope this helped! <3 jenny