This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you tag Likes on facebook on someones wall?
12-05-2012, 02:13 AM
How do you tag Likes on facebook on someones wall?
I saw posts that people put on other peoples wall with a Facebook like tagged. But I can't figure out how to do it? I've tried just typing it in but nothing comes up? Help please!Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 02:21 AM

You can tag your friends in your Facebook status and other posts. This feature works when you share content at the top of your home page, your profile or your friends' profiles.

To tag a friend, type the "@" symbol. Select the friend you want to tag from the drop-down menu that appears. You can also tag Pages, events, groups or apps. If the menu appears and you don’t want to tag a name, just continue typing your post and the options will disappear. Note that you can also mention friends in comments using similar functionality.

Tagging allows you to more actively mention your friends and other things you are connected to on Facebook. It also lets you direct a post at specific people while still keeping the conversation open. Friends you tag receive a notification that you have tagged them and Wall story on their profile. They are also notified when someone else comments on the post they are tagged in. People who can see your post will be able to click the link to view the profile, Page, group or event you tag, but only if existing privacy settings allow this

Ads

12-05-2012, 02:21 AM

Example
I hung out with @person today!
its the @name it will give you suggestions on what friends you want to add.