This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl going to university and I'm not sure of what the future holds?
10-03-2012, 02:16 PM
Girl going to university and I'm not sure of what the future holds?
We've been together for 25 months and we've known each other for 3 years. I mean I've had relationships before and they had their great times and then they went south. When I decided to make my girlfriend mine I made a promise to treat her different and be the best man she's ever had. She's always happy and I'm happy too, but now she is going to university and it's not far. She made a choice to go to this uni in Crewe because she says she wanted to be close to me, (1 hour away from Manchester). Whereas she would've gone to Bournemouth. We've decided we want our relationship long term and we made plans that we gonna move in next year because she wants to change her course for it to be based in manchester and stuff. the problem is she has never lived on her own. And I trust her but then again I don't she is F.I.S.H (fuck it shit happens). I really love this girl and I'm very supportive of her decisions and I don't know how it will be now she is going to be living on her own. Already she removed our harsh tag name on twitter and she has "friends" already there. I'm a guy and I don't trust guys with my girl cause she is a beauty. No homo I really don't know how to feel. I'm close to her family she's cool with mine and all this things. I've been on Google looking for answers and yet I can't find one that best suits me because I don't wanna break up with her and I wanna keep going, though she says I can visit her and stay with her every time. I don't wanna do that in case that ruins her studies (from previous experience my ex's parents thought I ruined her succeeding in college when really she did it to herself).
I'm in a resit year in Manchester and I know the type of people at university, especially tho given freedom for the first time, some will just lose it. I hope that won't be her.
I don't even know if I am making sense any more. Bottom line is I'm just a worried boyfriend who loves his girlfriend and wouldn't trade her for any BS.

Help how do I deal with this and make it work?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:24 PM

Hey, i know it can be hard, up untill a couple of days ago when i learnt my GF has slept with my best friend i was going through the same thing, we had been together for three years. you just need to trust her and know she will not do anything. if you have your doubts talk to her about them so she can give you support! if she loves you enough she will not do anything like that.

ps. could you help answering my q its similar to yours i guess :/ im going to uni this year, close to her and been with her for 3 years but its all gone to shit! :/ i cant deny im jealous of your situation!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply