This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I chat him upon facebook or wait for him to start?
12-05-2012, 04:25 AM
Should I chat him upon facebook or wait for him to start?
There is this guy that I kind of like, but I want to get to know him. He knows my name, We are in lab class now together, and he is constantly every day staring at me and I said hi to him a couple of times, but that's all. He is my friend on facebook, and I see him online sometimes, but I dont know if I should talk to him. What if he doesn't reply? What if he thinks its weird that I'm talking to him? I dont want it to be awkward or anything. I wanted to get close with him first, like in person, but he is always with his friends, and I dont know any of them so it would be really weird if I go up to him like that, because he doesn't really know me.
Should I just talk to him on fb chat? Do you think he will think its kind of weird that I'm talking to him? How can I get closer to him at college if he is always with a huge group of friends?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 04:33 AM

Try to find mutual friends with him and have them to introduce you two. If you don't have any friends in common, don't message him right away, find reasons to talk to him like about your class and see where that goes. Then, get in the habit of talking to him even if it's about the weather lol, and smile at him sometimes(not all the time) whenever you see each other and make eye contact. That should at least get him to fb chat you..

Ads

hey!
u should talk to him....but before that do somethings like liking his statuses and pictures, comments and tagging him..... then try to find something u two have in common.....like classes, sports, ect.....then go to fb chat and ask a question to him about that. for example......ask him do u know what's the homework today or something like that..... it will be awkward at first but the more times you talk to him, the more the awkwardness is going to go away........ trust me. start chatting, then when you get more comfortable, talk to him at school with his friends. Smile
hope i helped.
good luck Smile

@REBEL: thank u Smile
niku konchem ivvanaa??? bcs u dont have a brain Smile

cunning answer by sweet heart.

oh devudaa, ♥ѕωєєт нєαят♥ ku endukintha cunning brain ichav!??

@sweet heart
oddule, dheeptha vadda teesukunta, tanadi upgraded version Big Grin

One who begins first is sure to win.

The best course of action here is to email him on facebook. Not chat. Not put it up on his wall. Definitely email. Say "I wanted to say hi at school, but you're always with your friends. If you want to chat sometime, IM me on facebook. Smile " and leave it open ended like that. Don't say anything about how you want to hang out with him or your feelings for him. Leave it up to him. If he chats with you, cool...but don't take it too fast. Just be friends. Smile

If you want to get to know him there's no harm in chatting him up on Facebook. Next time in class if you guys come eye to eye and are both close to each other say hi and ask him how he is. There's nothing wrong with being friendly! You'll never know if you never try! No need to be shy girl!! Eye contact that happens often means his interested... hey may be scared? Guy's have emotions too... Good luck!!