This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My parents hate my friends?! plz hlp!?
12-05-2012, 09:58 AM
My parents hate my friends?! plz hlp!?
Once upon a time I was so stupid that I made a Facebook account on the social networking website Facebook without my parents knowing a while ago (approximately 3 months ago) and they have taken away my blackberry (which took ME 6 months to save enough money to purchace it myself) I remmeber when I was begging and weeping for my blackberry (i'm not a snob, I bought it myself but the thing is I made the account without realising what I had done. I did not know, nor fear, what the consequences were) I would do anything to retrieve my phone. I had had high levels of enjoyment using the social application blackberry messenger, also known as 'BBM' to some. I totally accept that the whole situation was my fault, regardless of any friends that may have peer pressured me into getting it, my father agrees that peer pressure was the root of my issue. I would like to know how to retrieve it i would like to know a way in how to retrieve it, without lying or stealing because i'm not aware about where it is.

My friends and I were about to go shopping together, or out to Dronfield (quite far from the area in which i reside) and because of the facebook thing my parents will not let me go out with my friends, even the one that they met at the world renowned theme park 'alton towers' (from my school) and they had said she was a good friend, and they like 2 of my other friends too, howeve not these, as they believe they are a bad influence (one thinks she's so cool just because we go to a private school, this is a false statement, as I believe that one going to a public school is equal to one in a private (or independant) school) I even promised that I wouldn't cause any havoc, when the phone was taken from me, however they do not believe me, but I swear I wouldn't considering what happened, I fear the consequences too much. My friends are really nice and they always go out together and i do not want to be left out, they may even forget about me! I still have 2 very nice friends, and I can't exactly tell them that my parents don't find them pleasent to say the least. But I want to go out with them because I have not been out with them in a prolonged period of time. I know many of you will say, you do not need a blackberry, you are too young (bear in mind that my friend had an iPhone 4S and let us say that she is not the brightest girl you will meet) but my parents want to purchase a cheap phone from Tesco, it is fine as long as I can text with the device, but there is no blackbery messenger, and I had many contacts on there (which I deleted) Do you see the dilemma? I do not mind having this 'cheap' phone (not in quality, but in price, however price does not matter at all) becasue I will be able to text and call and I do not care about the colour either but I would rather be in possesion of my blackberry, it has blackberry messenger.
Please help resolve both of my issues, I will be greatly appreciative of any helpful advice that you post)

Thank you and god bless you
Oh my goodness, I spelled purchase wrong! (correction) *purchase*

Hell no I don't speak this posh! I talk normally btw but i've been told on the YA community that i abbreviate WAY too much lol haha. don't think tht i talk posh lol
my friends would NEVER snort cocaine ever! Theyre kinda rich too n 2 are really smart lol
in my skwl there arent many chavs no ones touched a beer
girls skwl btw

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 10:06 AM

Tell your parents to fuck off. Thats pretty much it.

Ads

I wouldnt want my friends hanging around people who snort cocaine everyday either. These hoodlums would be a horrible influence on you and I would probably have to chain you down to your bed and make you watch bad Lifetime movies as a punishment for you being friends with those types of people.

How old are you? I doubt your parents don't like your friends they are just worried that you will do much worse if you continue to hangout with them. Tell your parents you want to talk to them and then tell them the truth. Just say "I'm sorry that I made an account but I didn't know that you didn't think it was appropriate for me to have one. Yes, kids were talking about it at school but my close friends had nothing to do with it." Don't wine or complain or throw a fit if they say no or try to talk back just listen to them and say okay, be modest. Eventually you'll get your phone back and they'll forget about it. They probably think you were hiding something though since you deleted your contacts from the phone. Now that you will have a "cheap" phone they'll be able to check it by unlocking it without a code and you won't be able to be on the Internet and get yourself into trouble on social sites. Let them know that you'll deactivate your account.