This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I have mental issues?
12-05-2012, 10:28 AM
I think I have mental issues?
Hello, I'm 14 (15 january 1st), im a girl and I'm in high school in year 10. I think I have at least one mental disorder. I always feel like people are watching me and judging me, and it makes me very self conscious. I'm 5 foot and I'm about 95 pounds. I hate my body, and I hate myself. I'm always sad, always tired, and I always feel worthless. I self harm, a lot. I often have suicidal thoughts and have even planned it. Now before you say 'oh she's so emo ew', shut up. I have a lot of problems in my life and this is my way to deal with it. Whenever I suggest to my mum that I might have a mental disorder, she just laughs. I hate everyone at school, so I don't want to speak to anyone. And my mum won't take me to the doctors. I also hear voices in my head a lot; critical ones. Please help me Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 10:36 AM

why does your mum laugh at you and not take you seriously? do you have a history of making things up for attention? if she laughs and won't take you seriously you need to find someone who does, grandparents? aunt? sibling? someone preferably over the age of 18.

failing that, go to the school nurse / welfare officer and tell you what symptoms you have and that your mum just laughs and won't take it seriously.

the only other option is to make an appointment at your Drs YOURSELF and take yourself.

Ads

Talk to a school consulor or another adult. Maybe you get call a doctors place and tell then about your situation

Hey so if your mum doesnt take you seriously find someone who does like your school counsellor or a good friend. And i self harm too and i suggest you tell someone amd find other ways to cope because when people ask you what they are what would you say? And i have suicidal thoughts and i really think you need to tell your mum your serious. And ive got depression you sound like you have it too. Know how you feel and it makes life shit but dont give up, get help and you will soon be better. I mean im 16 i have been going through this for two years and i have really bad days but i hold on. You can email me at abdulaasim59@gmail.com if you want any adviceor anythung ill do my best to help, ill tell u what i do to cut down on cutting.. Im on facebook, tumblr, kik, instagram add me. Just get help good luck. And i promise thungs will get better.