This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to get over i guy? PLEASE HELP?
10-03-2012, 02:27 PM
How to get over i guy? PLEASE HELP?
GIRLS: How to get over i guy? PLEASE HELP?
i know it sounds so cliche and in theory, should be easy to get over a guy.

the thing is, we never actually dated. we were just really great friends. he stopped talking to me out of the blue and i texted him saying happy birthday and never talked to me. he would look away in the halls and im so tired of him but a mutual friend of ours was tweeting him and at first i couldnt believe he got a twitter so i clicked and all these stupid feelings started coming back. i really want to be over him but its really hard and its been a few months.

how do you get over a friend like this?

btw its not that he was mean or anything..unless you count him not talking to me anymore. he was one of the nicest people. loyal, trustworthy and easy to talk to and could make me laugh so easily. i feel like it was all for nothing?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:35 PM

Giirl, you have to take notice of all the other guys that are all around you who are probably better than him, who would never ignore you no matter what. Ignoring someone is really mean, i've been in this situation plenty of times, but all you have to do is notice other guys and just get chatting to themSmile hope this helps xx

Ads

That happened to me too I felt heartbroken and wrote a bunch of stuff like ( friendship never lasts, I can't trust anyone... ). For a whole month he didn't talk to me so after while I forgot about him. ( or you can ask any of his friends if there was anything happening to him ) Hope that helped and I hope you can get over him. Good luck

d(><)b

first close him more and more!!

date his best friend

If he is ignoring you, he is not nice. Always remember that you come first. He is being mean by ignoring you, and also not giving you any reason for his behaviour. Just ignore him and stop talking to him. Stop being around where you know he hangs out. And live a normal life, do not give him the pleasure of seeing you distressed. Feelings are stupid, they make you do stupid things at times. But this time at least, you need to ignore your feelings only for the sake of your self-respect. If he notices, you he will come back but you do not wait for him.