This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SHOULD I STAY WITH HIM OR NOT?
12-05-2012, 11:58 AM
SHOULD I STAY WITH HIM OR NOT?
So I've known this guy like over 6 years through mutual friends, we used to even hang out at the same place but never really spoke to each over until a few weeks ago on facebook, then he asked for my number so we could text, then he asked to hang out at my house for 1 evening a few months ago and we got along great, had a good laugh together. Then we hadn't really spoken much after that due to his mad working hours and he sleeps a lot. Then 2 weeks ago we started speaking again and he asked me if I'd be his gf so I said I don't know then he came to spend the night with me after he finished work, he stayed over but we didn't do anything except just chill, chat, laughed so much at nothing lol and just had a great night. Then he went to work the next day and we text each other and I told him I like him and said yes to being his gf, so because he works a lot then all he wants to do when he finishes is sleep, we don't see each other much at all Sad in the past 2 and a half weeks we've been going out I've seen him 3 times and I told him that I don't think it will work for me when we can't spend much time together but it's a shame because we are great together and like each other a lot. But he said we will make it work. He had the day off yesterday and was supposed to see me but he literally slept 12 hours straight all day after he finished work so he said he had day off on Saturday and will spend all day and night with me.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 12:06 PM

nm

Ads

If its not working its not working. The beginning of the relationship should be when you see each other the most not least. If his workload isnt going to change then I would call it quits before you get too involved.

Why does it have to be all or nothing? Why not date and not be exclusive? You can become more exclusive later when circumstances change

Me me me

Honey, why don't you wait to see how things go after being with him this Sat. & Sat. nite. Just too bad he works such long hrs. & it doesn't give you much time together. He sounds like a nice person. However, I can't blame you for wanting to be with someone more often. Kinda leaves you "alone" a lot, not feeling as you're involved in much of a relationship. IF it doesn't work out, at least you CAN still be friends, BUT YOU keep going forward with your life, it's possible you'll meet the rite one for you. Keep your options open & available however, you never know who you may meet. See how things go, & take it from there is about all you can do...the best to you, honey...Smile