This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Boy trouble! Please help!?
12-05-2012, 01:07 PM
Boy trouble! Please help!?
I like this boy but he is a year older than me and I don't know him at all! What can I say, or do to get noticed by him? I am so lost! How can I possibly talk to him? Thanks so much! Smile
Thanks a bunch! This is so helpful Smile
Thanks a bunch! This is so helpful Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 01:15 PM

Smile at him but don't act too needy

Ads

smile at him or say hello when you walk past him, try and talk to him on facebook/twitter ext
talk to his friends? see what type of things he's interested in. hope this helps Smile

Mutual Friends can do the trick.

You're thinking too fast. First, begin a friendship with him to see if you even want to date him or anything. Often times, guys can seem charming but are actually scumbags who don't deserve you. Starting with a friendship is a safe way to find out what kind of guy he is.

Shoulder bash him in the corridor and then stress at how sorry you are and blush, this will make you seem adorable Big Grin

Next time you see each other blush and shrug your shoulders and bite your lip like your still sorry.

Then everyday after that when you see him just smile and say hi when you pass and soon you guys will be talking.

You can also use the shoulder bash as an excuse to pop up on facebook or somethign and say "sorry i kinda walked straight into you today :/ " or whatever you like Smile

Good Luck
xxxxxx

just casually walk pass him or something say hi... or get his number from somewhere and text him like you were suppose to text your frind and wrote the wrong number or something

How do you know you like him if you don't know him at all?
Anyway,
Find a time when you see him, say hello and something like "I think you're pretty neat and I'd like to get to know you better. Do you want to hang out?" It's probably more comfortable if he's alone or kind of alone, but with other people around is OK too.
Good luck.

It doesn't really matter what age the boy who you like is:-) but anyway...you should maybe just go up to him and talk to him and see what u 2 have in common :-) hope this helps.

Simple. Get to know his friends or find one of your girl friends that is friends with him or his group.. then just have everyone hang out at her house or his house and have them make sure to invite him, Then hopefully he turns up and just talk to him and introduce yourself or have someone else do it. End of the night ask for his number or give him yours. Or just take a chance and just however you are in contact with him ask for his number like through facebook. Or my favorite is leave him a message on facebook saying hey i think you're really cute we should get together sometime and leave your number! Smile good luck!