This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm a Teenager yet I find most Teenagers annoying!!?
12-05-2012, 01:31 PM
I'm a Teenager yet I find most Teenagers annoying!!?
Hold up let me rephrase that most people in that stage of life are most annoying. My peers at school obsess about themselves and talk about how many people follow them on twitter and in class there constantly taking photos of themselves or on their phones. They complain about petty things that won't matter in a year from now. Or they just talk about themselves and when you talk there half listening and change the topic back to them. A lot of people at my school are just vain, superficial, fake, and self-absorbed. Not all of them of course I know some pretty cool people my own age and I know it's just not teenagers, but it feels like adults in general are much more thoughtful and more comfortable to be around. I just want to know your guy's opinion on this. Do you think I'm just being pessimistic, do you agree with me? I want your guy's opinion please!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 01:39 PM

Totally agree teens are worthless assholes

Ads

I think you're annoying. I think you want to be told you're special for being above your peers. That's annoying.

Sucky school my school nothing like that

Thank you for restoring my faith in today's youth. Keep fighting the good fight.

Not at all. All this means is that you are more mature than them. Thats good Smile

I remember this stage in my teen years. Sounds to me like you're maturing faster then most of your peers.

I think that you are just being a hipster... They are way to mainstream for you.

The difference between adults and teenagers aren't the topics they speak about, it is rather the decisions they take. In other words adults might still talk about twitter, but they won't take pictures of themselves to post it. On an other hand, they also won't care if people do that. They will realise that everyone can be themselves and just ignore behaviors they dislike instead of complaining like little sh*ts.

I hope you understand what I am trying to say,

Good luck.

I can totally agree with you. Its the same in my school and im pretty sure in every school. Its pretty much how teenagers act, there are some that are different. those who may be more maturer than others, congrats your one of them! lol

I agree completely. The kids at my school are so sick-minded and immature. 99% of them are fakes, and petty gossip spreads like wildfire... they cannot seem to comprehend the fact that I do not give a fuck. One of the cliques spent two years trying to figure out who I "like", only to find out I'm asexual. The decision was probably influenced by those sluts crying about their boyfriends, and those studs whining about their girlfriends. Blackmail and backstabbing are the only things they're good at. I don't mind kids talking about themselves, but at my school all they do is trash-talk others.