This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to look at all your facebook likes and delete them?
12-05-2012, 01:46 PM
Is there a way to look at all your facebook likes and delete them?
Theres stuff on Facebook that I've liked, but now i don't like it anymore or i think its stupid now, is there a way i can look at them all and delete the ones i want?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 01:54 PM

If you're talking about bands, pages, etc., then you can go to your profile, click on edit your profile and click one of the choices (i.e. Activities and Interests) and then you have to remove them one by one. Another option is that if you see that they posted something and it shows up in your "News", then you can highlight it with your mouse, click on the 'x' that appears and choose the option to remove. Unfortunately, I can't think of an easier way.

Ads

First you should go to the page you want to unlike. You can do this in two different ways:

By looking for it using the search box at the top of your page.
By clicking on Profile near the top right of your page, and then on the Info link in the left column. Then you must look for the page you want to get rid of, which can be either in the “Arts and Entertainment” area or in the “Activities an Interests” one. If you have many pages you may have to click on the links that say “Show other Pages” or “Show All” in order to find it.

Once you are in the page you want to unlike, look for these links in the left sidebar:
1)add to my page's favorites
2)unlike
3)create a page
4)report page
5)share

Out of these links, click on the one that says “Unlike,” and the task will be finished.

There is a add on in Apple Safari browser to see how many pages you liked and unlike.