This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to be more fun and not boring!?
12-05-2012, 04:56 PM
How to be more fun and not boring!?
Well I always talk and hang out with my friends and I feel like I'm boring and not fun. I can keep conversations to last a while but always need my other friend to be my back up in case I lose touch. Does any1 have any tips to keep my going and not bore people to death? How can I be funny in a conversation and not cause awkwardness or insult people?(I'm not really that funny) How can I bring out excitement?
I appreciate you guys commenting!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 05:04 PM

same bro, same. Join a fandom on twitter and listen to the language of the fangirl. Its interesting. Laugh at everyone's jokes and add onto them. I think everyone wants to know how to be more interesting, Hmm?

Ads

12-05-2012, 05:04 PM

Just be yourself. Each individual is interesting, but if you try to be someone else, it is probably going to be a bore because you are not being yourself. Even if no one likes it don't change for anyone else...there are people who you can become friends with without having to change yourself and they will accept you for who you are