This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
On Facebook: How do I become an Admin of a Page when I don't know the person who made it?
12-05-2012, 05:31 PM
On Facebook: How do I become an Admin of a Page when I don't know the person who made it?
There is this Facebook Fan Page I want to be admin for - but I don't even know who made it or if the admin is still there! I don't even know how to contact them! There is no option button for me to press on the page to become admin?!

PLEASE help, I really need to know!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Unfortunately this is not like groups. On Pages, only the creator of the page can be an admin. No one else.

Ads

12-05-2012, 05:39 PM

Actually the main, or original, admin can designate other people to be an admin with them. If this is a page, as opposed to a group, 'they' are still there. They can only access the fan page through their own Facebook profile.

I do think there should be a way to contact an admin through a Facebook page because I have seen a few where you can't find out about the person/persons about it. If it is connected with a webpage at all, try to contact them through the website. Or put a message on the wall of the page asking for the admin to try to contact you through your profile.

If you are a stranger to them though, why would they make you an admin of their page? That would give you control over their content. Anyway, try to contact them that way.

I hope it works for you.