This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HELP please crushing problems?
12-05-2012, 09:10 PM
HELP please crushing problems?
so basically my crush that goes to school with me isn't talking to me anymore we use to text all the time and have somewhat of limited conversation in person i've went to school with her for about 3 years but i didn't start getting to know her until this summer that just passed i got her # through facebook and then the conversations between me and her use to go on for hours, recently like 3 weeks ago i texted her and no response i did this for 3 weekends in a row and yet no response,at the beginning of the school year i found out i have one class with her (P.E) and i see her everyday and the problem is just bothering me i feel like something that i did bothered her and that's why she's not texting back but idk i didn't do anything to her i'm a nice guy honestly,, and i havent't told her yet that i like her and i'm just not talking to her i'm ignoring the problem even though it really bothers me i'm acting really layed back about it and when i see her she seems all happy like if not talking to me didn't affect her at all or it didn't bother her.. but is pretending to act layed back about it the best thing to do or should i confront it?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 09:18 PM

Maybe she's not txting back because she's punished? And confront her about it. Flat out tell her how you feel and ask how she feels and find out why she's been ignoring you good luck

Ads

yes you should confront it .

I think you should really confront her..But she may not find nothing wrong with it and bringing it up will show her you care..but who knows maybe she's busy.or ask her.I must confess I'm going through the same thing..

I know how you feel, and the best thing you can do is to ask her why she hasn't been texting you. I'm sure you didn't do anything wrong, it's probably something entirely unrelated.
On the other hand, once reason she may have stopped talking to you is because she's guessed how you feel about her. This is not your fault, and it isn't necassarily a bad thing: it's simply quite a big thing to take in. You'd probably be able to tell if it was though.
If this is the case, don't worry about it. Just give her time to process it, perhaps back off a bit so you don't overwhelm her. This happened to me and we're now best friends again.
Overall, I'd try talking to her face to face, rather than relying on a text. If there's a problem, you'll know.
I wish you luck, though I'm sure you'll be fine anyway Smile