This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can I have some opinions here?
12-05-2012, 11:38 PM
Can I have some opinions here?
I am a psychology major and I am doing an assignment based upon people's first impressions of others. Being that social media is a big part of our society. I decided to use social media and how people think of others based on our portrayals of ourselves on social media sites. So judging by this woman's facebook, what is your impression of her. (Note: the people used in this have given me permission) and no this is not my profile, this is not a "am I pretty question" Please give me specific feedback nothing like "she's pretty" For instance, judging by her wall posts, pics ect what kind of person do you think of her as? What is your impression? Thoughts? or any other feedback that may be useful

I asked this but did not get much feedback earlier

https://www.facebook.com/chantel.brookesvega

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-05-2012, 11:46 PM

I do not judge people by their looks.It is their inner qualities that count for me. male or female.I hope that helps.

Ads

Im confused....

She seems funny, but someone that can get annoying really quick. Also she seems to be extremely proud of her two kids. Kind of looks like she comes from money, as in she looks rich. She seems conceited too.

She seems like a woman who can be very laid back at times but also active and giddy when the situation is right. She appears to be content with everything in her life and also very family oriented! This is all I can tell by her pictures and posts.

she has a pretty face. she's smiling in her profile pic.
shows she's not camera shy. my guess is she's an extrovert person.

her employment says she is stay at home mommy and wifey.
her cover pic has kids (assuming hers).
her maps show "right where I belong."
either she is new to facebook, or too bubbly kind of person.
she maybe lively and borderline crazy fun-loving person.

scrolling down,i see lot of her posts related to family life-her kids, her husband...
but WHY IN THE WORLD IS SHE KEEPING THIS THINGS PUBLIC??? for everyone to read when?
I mean she has posted "looks like me n hubby having a kidless night, what should we do?"

she needs to learn that she can't trust everyone.

chances are, she has never had a heartbreak or nobody backstabbed her ever yet.
she has not had any emotionally hurting experience or nervous breakdown type things.

concluding, she's extrovert, bubbly, kind-maybe more than necessary, childish, a bit immature, loving mother n wife, maybe she had a love marriage, or married too early in terms of age.

is this answer sufficient? Smile