This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP???? PLEASE?
10-03-2012, 02:43 PM
PLEASE HELP???? PLEASE?
Do you think that he likes me at all?
There is a celebrity that i have been following on Twitter for a few years now. I met him on Twitter when he was popular but didn't really have a following at that time. He's gained more popularity since and has a bigger following now. Anyhow, when I met him he would flirt with me and reply to my twitter messages. Then as he became more popular, he grew distant and hardly ever replied. I wasn't surprised and I also got too busy to message so I left it. He was a lot more active when I messaged him, but when I took a break, his activity also dropped. When I came back, he became more active again. I should add that he is married to a woman who he got pregnant with before marriage. Recently, I made a comment to which he took offence and he blocked me so I couldn't message him. Then I made another account and after a few weeks, he blocked me again. He never blocks anyone - not even the people that swear at him. Finally, I stopped messaging him at all then he started sending all of these depressed sad messages about him being lonely and updating his status quoting songs like Elvis's are you lonesome tonight do you miss me tonight. I'm not going to lie - I like him a lot. So I finally wrote to him and asked if he was okay and said that he was really cruel to block me like that. He replied back and said that he appreciated the love and that he blocked me because he couldn't read the other messages that were being sent to him. He never replies and if he does, he does it rarely. I think it was his way of apologizing...and then he started sending cheerful updates.
Do you think that he actually likes me?
Oh no sorry wrong category - but please answer if you can? Thank you.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2012, 02:51 PM

He doesn't like you at all. Time to let go.

Ads

BAHAHAHA. Now I know how people felt when reading my sh*t. But I think mine was a little less loco.

Say the rosary carefully daily.

http://www.sancta.org/rosary/how.html

The fifteen promises of Mary to Christians who recite the rosary:
1. Whoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.
2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against Hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin, and defeat heresies.
4. It will cause virtue and good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities and will lead them to the desire of eternal things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.
5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary, shall not perish.
6. Whoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its sacred mysteries, shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just, he shall remain in the grace of God and become worthy of eternal life.
7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.
8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the light of God and the plenitude of His graces; at the moment of death, they shall participate in the merits of the saints in Paradise.
9. I shall deliver from Purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of glory in Heaven.
11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by the recitation of the Rosary.
12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.
13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.
14. All who recite the Rosary are my sons, and brothers of my only Son, Jesus Christ.
15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.