This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I hide pictures other people like on Facebook?
12-06-2012, 01:24 AM
How do I hide pictures other people like on Facebook?
I've noticed a lot of people have been liking pictures of abortioned babies and cancer patients. It's not that I don't care about that stuff but I think Facebook isn't a place for that.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 01:32 AM

Yes you can. Next time you are creating an album on fb, make sure when it says privacy options that you click customize, and then it will let you pick the firends that you will want seeing your pictures. Also if that doesn't work you can always delete the ppl u don't want seeing your pics. by clicking on the friends tab on your fb page layout. Or you can block them.

Ads

Facebook is a social networking website and allows users to communicate with friends and acquaintances by posting status notes, sending emails, chatting and sharing photos. Often, however, users are tagged in pictures that they would not like others to see. While it is possible to remove the tag from a picture, you can also hide your tagged pictures from other Facebook users to ensure the privacy that you are looking for on the networking website.

Instructions:
1. Log in to your Facebook account, click the "Down Arrow" next to Home at the top of the page and choose "Privacy Settings."

2. Click "Friends" on the Privacy page.

3. Click "Edit Settings" Next to Profile and Tagging. Click "Who can see posts that appear on your profile because you've been tagged?" and click the "Friends" button.

4. Select "Custom" in the drop-down menu. A window will pop up allowing you to block certain people or certain groups from seeing photos and videos in which you are tagged. To hide tagged material from everyone, select "Only Me" on the drop-down menu under the Make This Visible To section. To block certain people, enter their names under the Hide This From section.

5. Click "Save Changes" and select "Done."

on the upper right corner of the post you can see an arrow down button hit hide, report story or spam or you can just ignore it. why bother?