This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I think I'm in love. Please someone help?!?
12-06-2012, 02:14 AM
I think I'm in love. Please someone help?!?
Ok, here's my situation, I think i've fallen in love with a girl. I know you might be thinking "oh you're probably not in love, you just like her a lot," but no, it's much, much more than that. I think about her everyday, and it kills me to think that she doesn't feel the same way about me. I'm in my last year of high school, and so is she. The trouble is it's not the same high school, we actually live about 170 miles away from each other. We don't get to see each other very often, but I see her and her friends maybe about once every two months or something like that. (I have her phone number and I am friends with her on facebook so we can communicate). I would love to tell her that I love her, but I'm just too shy and I'm one of those people who have a lack of confidence, plus it would be a very awkward situation if she replied with "Oh sorry, but I don't feel the same way." Any kind of relationship between us would be destroyed then and there. Maybe this is unrelated, but I have written a song dedicated to her, about how I feel because I know she probably doesn't love me back. I told her that I've written the song, she knows it's about a girl but she doesn't know it's her. I haven't played it to her yet though. Maybe I could use the song somehow? Anyway, what's the best thing to do? We are definitely friends at the moment, nothing more, but I don't want to blow all my chances before we both go off to college in different places. Should I call her and tell her about it? Text her? I don't know what to do, please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 02:22 AM

play her the song and then tell her its for her. and girls dig talented guys so show off your skills.

answer mine please

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...427AAv6L05

Ads

Is there a possibility that you will ever live in the same city or go to college in the same place? Cause honestly I was in a LDR for a year and a half and it is HARD. No matter how much you love someone, they are really hard to maintain and don't really work. I think it's harmless to tell her you like her (maybe do it over the phone) but I wouldn't expect a relationship out of it since you can't see each other all the time.

Can you help with mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...639AAgLlFt

Arrange to meet her just with her and if she says yes then it means that she doesnt see the problem with being alone with you. Try communicating to her via facebook and texting regularly, it works wonders as you really get to know her and vice versa. Then when it feels like she is giving you signs like "smiling at everything you say, plays with her hair, walks close to you, puts wink faces in messages or Xs, lets you see her every/most time you ask her" then she likes you and you should tell her how you feel by saying something like "Things dont have to change between us but how would you feel if i said that i would like to be more than friends?" this is a great way as it means you two will be friends still and she at least knows how you feel Smile

Good luck
xoxoxoxoxoxxoox