This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi. I dont know what to do. Please help. Thanks in advance...?
12-06-2012, 08:49 AM
Hi. I dont know what to do. Please help. Thanks in advance...?
My age is 22 and she is 20. We both r studnts. In april i met her on facebook. We used to chat whole night and even exchanged our mobile numbrs after some days. After a month or two i began to feel luv for her. I have some female frnds and i have nevr felt dis way for them. When i told her about my feelings she said that she felt the same and we should meet. We planned the meeting and met at a restraunt. After that she went to another town. However we talked daily via phone. We wer even romantic to each other. One day we wer talking on phone and i proposed her. She said that she is not intrested in these things. She just likes talking to me. Wen i asked if she has a boyfrnd, she said that she do not have and she do not even want to have in future. She also said that we will talk less and not cross the limit. I was heartbroken and stopped contacting her. However, she texted me after 2 - 3 days and we started talking again, but this time we talked vry less. A few days ago, she came back to my city, and i proposed her again via phone. She said that she respect my feelings but she dont like dis type of things and she wants to stay single. Again i stopped contacting her. She texted me after 3 - 4 days and apologised and said that she wants to meet me again. After that we talked for 2 more days, but suddenly we both stopped contacting each other for no reason at all. Its been more than a week and we r not talking. We did not even meet again.
Everyday is tough for me. I cant forget her. I luv her vry much and dont want to loose her. What should i do? Do u think she loves me and not showing it or she does not luv me at all? Should i contact her or not? There r many questions. Please help.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 08:57 AM

Climb up to her bedroom and do what needs to be done. If you use the right tools she will NEVER forget.

Ads

cheer up! u will get over it. males are more ROMANTIC and fancy that females are attached to them whenever they happen to like and tolerate one. she only does it for a bit of fun. u should also take it as a bit of fun - nice when it lasts and so far as it goes. then if possible, f***k and FORGET!!! get on to some other female - the probabilities are that there are so many available; and at least some will be "BETTER" than the last. go back to your studies and sports; after all, 22 is an age when you have still a lot of growing up to do.

you don't be sensitive .
give her a surprise
organize and plan with your friends
be happy
she will love you
propose her face to face
if you love her fight and win her with love

bhai seriousy bolu toh wo bandi bi tere ko luv krti h..bs show nh kr rh..aur baat isliye nh kr rh coz tu baar baar back off krta h msg krne se..mere saath bi yahi hua tha..difference ye tha ki wo meri colg frnd thi..nd aaj wo meri gf h..bhai aaj usko msg kr..uski care kr..usko feel kra tu usse kitna pyar krta h..i luv u mt bolna bs tjhe care show krni h jaise khana khaya nd hr choti choti cheez puch..usko acha lgega..aur ek din wo khud tere ko i luv u bolegi..coz slow nd steady wins the race..gud luck bhai..

girls are like that only, same thing is happening with me also and you know what my girl said -" i didnt asked you to come for me or waait for me".
now for you too do is that it seems that girl likes you but she might have got some other boy and when she compares you both she is confused in which way to go, or there could be another problem or she might be judging you. so what you should do is to talk her as a friend and dont propose her, talk her occasionally and dont make love talks and be in contact with her and make her feel that if she dosent go with you than she will be never get some1 like you. and man talking from xperience, it really hurts, you must have cried for her in night while recally the talks in your mind.... but dont get attached to her so closely, you have yo make your career first and just remain in contact with her and when she will see that you are big man of respect in society than you can propose her and also keep an eye whether she have another boy or not and i guaranteey you will get another girls far more better than her if you make your career

Love is not only relation that exist between a girl and boy...Respect her feelings , and don't force her just pour all your love and care to her and surely she wil accept you.. All t best

well m also in a similar situation and i think the best thing you can do is try to contact her but try to control your feelings for her.I understand its hard but if you are respecting your relationship with her more than your feelings for her then just try remaining friends with her till fortune changes. There is always possibility for her to come around.Don;t worry.I Ain't asking you to drown your feelings but if your feelings for her are true then just buy yourself some time.And be patient.What is yours will be yours !!! Gud luck Smile