This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
why wont the police protect me from evil facebook bullies?
12-06-2012, 10:02 AM
why wont the police protect me from evil facebook bullies?
i am a very very beautiful and attractive white female.i smoke a lot of marijuana.marijuana will be legal.recently,i was on facebook,and i told everyone on my status,that i am sad and lonely,500 hundred people told me i was pretty and special,which i am,i am a very very beautiful and attractive white female,but a few people made snarky remarks and mocked me,telling me to stop acting like a cry baby.i was deeply offended by this.i smoke a lot of marijuana,marijuana will be legal.i called the police and the FBI cyber stalking hot line and informed them that i was being bullied on facebook,these people are dangerous and they are going to rape me and kill me.snarky comments will not be tolerated and you willbe dealt with by the police.but,so far,no arrests have been made.i am a very very beautiful and attractive white female,on facebook,you will tell me im pretty and special,if you dont,you will be dealt with by the police.my teacher yelled at me one time,i told the police he molested me,and that teacher was never heard from ever again,catching my drift?or,am i being obtuse,in other words,dont **** with me people.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 10:10 AM

Either you are acting stupid, high as fk or you just are stupid

Ads

Just take another hit...

You just committed a felony by admitting you lied to police and a misdemeanor (depending on where you live) by admitting you smoke weed. Now you "will be dealt with by the police".

Lots of love and comments about your superficial appearance,
Bob <3

You can't really cyber bulling hasnt really caught up in the world but if you dont want to be bullied then stop typing things on there you are putting it out there so they can say something there has been no pychical harm to you or veral its just words you read....stop putting shit on facebook and stop smoking that shit people say its gonna be legal it aint and you have an ego on you to boat so when you say im an attractive white female people can take that many ways your to into yourself, your racist by just putting your white and im pretty sure you saying that more then once that your female makes people think their stupid not to realize when you first said it you dont want to be bullied then stop using facebook its that simple

You deserve all the bullying you get, and more. If you don't want to get bullied, then don't go on Facebook. If you don't want to get called out for saying something stupid, then don't say something stupid. In fact, you don't have to say anything at all.

Oh, and there's no way you're as beautiful as you claim you are. But, if you really think you're that beautiful and attractive, then maybe you should have enough self-esteem to blow off whatever these bullies are saying about you.

You are a sad dumbass troll in this site looking for attention. Move along troll.

Cyberbullying is not illegal, and nothing police would waste their time with ya troll.

Oh darling, smoking that funny stuff again?

because the world is better of without you.