This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you ever give a guy a fake number?
12-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Would you ever give a guy a fake number?
This girl and I have been having small talk every time I go to her work. After two weeks I got the courage to ask her out and she said yes wrote her number on my receipt. I called her today because I wanted to go to lunch with her, and the number is disconnected or something. I tried texting it and nothing happened. I'm pretty sure I have the correct numbers typed in. We're both 19, and I feel really bad. I ended up going to bed and sleeping for 6 hours instead, trying not to think about it. I have her on facebook but she NEVER gets on there. Do you think she accidentally wrote the wrong number? Should I try meeting up with her again and mentioning the number doesn't work? Or did she do it on purpose?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 12:03 PM

She isn't interested, and instead of telling you that she chose this way, hoping you would get the hint.

Ads

I don't think she did it on purpose. I wouldn't give someone a fake number if i knew there might be a chance this person will see me at work. she probably wrote the wrong number my mistake.

Yes, I would give a guy a fake number.. just to piss him off. Big Grin

But, no.. You should confront her, but do it nicely. Be like, "Hey, I tried to call you but it didn't work?" And then she can explain herself, or whatever happened. Don't come on too strongly, and make a stop at her work sometime? Maybe she would be happy to see you. If she did give you the wrong number on purpose, then oh well.. Who needs a bitch, anyway?