This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to talk to a guy you like on facebook?
12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
How to talk to a guy you like on facebook?
How to talk to an old schoolmate you like and haven't seen him for five years? How to start the conversation on facebook?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 03:56 PM

If he posts a song or video on fb, like it and comment something like I love that song too! Are u a fan of ___? Or just find aomething to comment about on his status or photo

Ads

Like you would with anyone else..."Hey, what's up?"...."What are you up to?"...."How's life?"

Remember its just online not like face to face, you actually have time to think. And i guess just say "Hey i havnt talked to you in soo long" or maybe say somthing about a funny story you guys shared together

just start talking to him on chat when he's online or inbox him. say to him that i haven't seen you in a long while, how have you been, what have you been up to etc hopefully then he should start to open up again if you were quite good friends and then if he asks tell him when i was in school i used to like you see his reaction it may be that he has liked you for five years as well.

Just simply say hiSmile or i havent seen you in a while. something along those linesSmile

And wait, how do you like this person if you havent seen him in 5 years??

you could start off by posting a wall post saying "thanks for accepting, hope you're doing ok Smile" if you've just added them and see if they reply. that might be a good convo starter. Or you could start an instant chat with them saying something like "hey stranger, long time no speak, how are you?" and go on to ask all the usual questions such as "what are you up to these days?" "how's school going?" etc. A conversation should automatically evolve from that Smile