This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I make a fan page where you have to like and/or share the page before you may get to a link?
12-06-2012, 05:03 PM
How can I make a fan page where you have to like and/or share the page before you may get to a link?
I am trying to create a Facebook fan page about a news article (not those annoying ones with surveys) but I want to create a tab with the link to the article but to see the link you must first like and share the fan page. (I suppose sharing isn't AS necessary.) Can anyone tell me how to do it? The best answer gets 10 points! Wink

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 05:11 PM

well you know how you create a fb page. that where you make a a fb fan page. & u wanna put "link". well if the article as a site. you go the and an article copy the address bar & page it on the fbfan page. ppl will have to click the link to take them to the site & read whatever the link is. but if they like it they can "like" & "comment" on the fb fan page.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply