This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does not being on facebook makes me a loser?
12-06-2012, 07:51 PM
Does not being on facebook makes me a loser?
I was never a fan of facebook but finally my friends convinced and coaxed me to join it.
I was on facebook for a year,but found it fake and narcissist. I finally deleted my account permanently and feel great.

I'm in touch with my *real* friends through texts and messenger.
But most people are always surprised by the fact that I don't have a facebook account.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 07:59 PM

Not really a loser... I keep a facebook because it's just easier to keep in touch with people, but each to his own.

Ads

To each their own

yes

nah, but facebook helps me keep track of everyone. also a good planner. but facebook is more of a commodity. it's useless and useful at the same time depending on the person. if you're doing ok without it, you probably won't care for it. be warned, it's addictive

No way! I don't have a facebook and I'm perfectly happy with my real friends.

People are loosing their knowledge through technology. People are forgetting what is important in life because of digital stuff so facebook is only a digital drug for youngsters

Depending on how old you are, its almost a necessity that you have a facebook lol. If you are between 15-30 then you MUST have one these days. I didn't want one either until 2 months ago when I finally made one because everyone else had one.

I know that your real friends are in touch with you through texting and hanging out but the point of facebook is to meet new friends from the area and to show your personal life.

good luck with it. im sure you'll enjoy it

it doesn't matter, however you keep up with people is up to you, some just think facebook makes it easier, so up to you

Not really... What is more IMP is that you get in touch with your friends...