This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do you download the blue links please?
12-06-2012, 09:05 PM
How do you download the blue links please?
Hello.Often in the rock section i would sometimes like to download a link to a song etc.I've seen many answers with these links.I'm not a fan of them as such but now and again i would like to try.I have no idea how to do it.I don't have twitter,facebook ,messenger or bluetooth.Nothing like that.Just my yahoo answers account.Cheers?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 09:13 PM

If the link is active, just right click and copy the shortcut. If the link is not active, you have to copy and paste it.

Ads

12-06-2012, 09:13 PM

To "download" a hyperlink to your drive. Click to open the page, then Click "file, then click "Save as". give it a file name and maybe select a folder to save the file too. save to your favorites or "My Music" folder, or bookmark it. All copying a hyperlink does is save it the clipboard on your computer. You actually have save the file somewhere on your hard drive to "download" a hyperlink. The clipboard is NOT a permanent place on your hard drive.

Your question is somewhat confusing.