This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why does Drake Bell hate Justin Bieber?
12-06-2012, 10:49 PM
Why does Drake Bell hate Justin Bieber?
I mean don't get me wrong but I saw lots of his tweets about Justin or Beliebers. At first I thought it wasn't him and maybe just got hacked or something but yeah...now I know it's him /: he doesn't even look like that can of person to be hating on others in public,twitter etc. im both a fan of Drake and Justin so yeah...I dont give hate and shit to drake just cuz he doesn't like Justin. Everyone has their own opinions,and I respect that. But I think Drake took it a little far,Js. I mean when he tweeted to Justin that his songs are full of hate etc. and when he said that if he need guitar lessons and tweeted the picture to him. I thought that was just...no. Seriously when I saw him in Drake and Josh,Rags, etc. and even off camera a long time ago I thought of him as a good person etc. and yeah he is but I didn't thought when he doesn't like a celebrity he has to say it on twitter. I think he shouldn't be hating on Justin or tweeting and retweeting to the Fans who hate him and say something about him like "go kill yourself" "stop hating on Justin,fag" "your ugly and untalented...go to hell" etc. that's just rude and messed up. If I don't like a celeb or anyone actually, I don't go and talk shit to someone..I just keep it to myself. So yeah... I know why he doesn't like JB..I think cuz he doesnt like his music etc. but yeah..why does he even listen to all the haters. :/ and please no rude comments..and yeah that means NO "Drake is right...Justin is untalented" "Drake is a dumbass" "both are gay" etc. that's not nice and makes you a hater and so stupid and a bad person just for that. Thanks. Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 10:57 PM

Cause JB gets more girls than him, jealously is all it is.

Ads

Haha I don't think that's the reason.

Probably just pissed that his career is in the crapper while his old side kick Josh is doing blockbuster movies and guys like Bieber are on every radio station.

Cause his fans
?

The question should be: Why wouldn't he?

Because Drake Bell is fabulous and whatever he says goes.