This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Will my crush still like me? Answer please? I'll answer yours!!!!!!!?
12-06-2012, 11:25 PM
Will my crush still like me? Answer please? I'll answer yours!!!!!!!?
I have no way of contacting him until next school year. he always stares at me, he smiles at me sometimes, he goes in my personal space, he gets shy around me/acts different around. he tried to make me jealous, he stood up for me once, we always lock eyes (his eyes dilate, 3seconds-1minute), he's been doing that for 7 months. My friend knows him;she asked him who does he like and he said that the girl went to a different school(so I thought it was me)my friend: do you know(my name), she likes you?(she described how I looked) him: no , who the h*** is she?(he was around a group of people when he said that.)Now it's a new school year and we go to different schools;I'm going to his high school next year. last time I saw him, he looked at me like he was frustrated, then he looked like he was going to cry.I added him on Facebook, but he hasn't accepted it yet; he was on Facebook last week and someone posted a girls' name on his wall, he posted:who is this? Get off my account, i dont use it anymore. did he ever see my friend request? Was he trying to tell me something? My friend found out that i like the guy. Him: I know who you like. Me: *Gasp* you know (my crush's name)Him: yeah, he's in 9th grade&we went to elementary school together. Me: ok. Him: he said that he loves you. Me: *gasps* really?!? Him: idk, no

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2012, 11:33 PM

make yourself more obvious, i really cant tell if he does like you or not sorry
goodluck anyways
please answewr mine
http://malaysia.answers.yahoo.com/questi...524AAWyyTV

Ads

Just act your normal self. If he has another Social Network site such as Twitter or Instagram try to find him on there. And it looks like he may still like you. Try to be friends first then build it up from there.

You should try talking to him. Show him that you have intrest in him. Become his friend don't just stare and wonder. Life will pass by if you wait and you will only get more confused. Help With Mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ara2S.OoMeVjLYpdPqTqGLnty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20121127185728AAoQq4E