This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I lost a friend :( help?
12-07-2012, 02:29 AM
I lost a friend :( help?
will he ever miss me or talk to me again if i ignore him??? like a little background of him: He's not even my bf but then he gets jealous if I'm talking to other guys. Why? He used to be my friend but he shut off all contact with me and sometimes he watches me during lunch walks past me and sat next to a table near me. And he's not a stalker but once I was talking to one of my other guy friends he came over and took my friends backpack but he hates her and he was looking at me. Also he ditched me at a co curricular and when it was over he didnt ask me what I thought of it or anything then his two female friends left and he started dancing in front of me. It's like he wants me to like him but he doesn't want a friendship or anything? It really hurts my feelings. I know I was clingy for a while and that's why he shut off all contact but then he's jealous ? How do I get him to stop no attention don't work. I'm sick of him doing it though I want his friendship back not confusing boy drama lol
Yesterday I asked if he hated me and he blocked me Sad how do I get over him I can't stop thinking about it and he thinks I'm too clingy I even told my BFF Natalie and she said its his loss even if you weren't too clingy hell regret it someday and I hope your friends again. And Lso though last time he blocked me I left him alone for two months then he unblocked me. I feel like such a jerk .... I know I can't say sorry 1 cause I never see him or have his number 2 sorry don't cut everything. No mean answers plz I'm sad enough not to be mean at school too he rolls his eyes if he sees me doesn't even say hi like last year. I just want the friendship to be normal again :'( it's all my fault

Please dont say anything mean im already crying enough over this. Thanks for the answers bye. Sorry for ranting... I really miss him. He's blocked me before. Whenever he sees me he gives me a blank mean stare . Doesnt even say hi this year like he used too. He's also lead me on alot so idk why he used to never do that when I was a freshman hes a junior now btw and I'm a sophomore in high school
And i have another guy friend that was is friends with him but this other guy friend likes me and tries to help me get over him. But the problem is now hes sitting by me and my crush moved to a different table sorta close to me on friday and kept watching us i didnt give him attention so he walked in my view .
Even though we weren't bet friends and I never hung out I still miss him. How could I make it up to him?
I have a LOT of ups and downs with him though like he would t talk to me alot in the summer I was sorta clingy oh well. He talk to alot of girls though too.
He hasn't tried contacting me outside of school but he has invited me o a co curricular but all he did was lead me on there so of course I felt sad but when It was over he left with his female friend 1 and walked past me and female friend 2 when she left he danced in front of me. And twice at lunch hes said hi to me. But that was only twice so far this year I don't think he cares no more I have no way to ask him Sad

But ten yesterday I was talking to a teacher that he had and I was sad and I kinda gave him a dirty look and he did it back of course I was mad at him then I saw him again cuz the co curricular is in the same room in my last hour I walked by him and looked he didn't make eye contact he just twisted his lips to the right and looked down is that pouting? How do I say sorry? And he glares at me too usually
how come sometimes he sits a table by me.
How should i talk to him when i only see him during lunch but their is a stalker guy who likes me and wont let me talk to anyone and he hates my crush and tells me my crush doesnt care about me every now and then and i sit by this guy friend (not my crush every day).

Is this mean too? today i passed my crush 2 times and i looked ahead not at him at all. Do you think hell get the message?

Oh and also at lunch one of my friends shouted that i was pregnant and my crush got up and moved away. I dont want him to be mad and he was only a table away from me? I just want to talk to him i hope i didnt hurt anything. im not doing fb though cuz hell block me and same for phone he wont talk to me nd i dont have his email either.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 02:37 AM

This "friend" of yours is not worth your time. He is immature and does not sound like the type who will mature anytime soon, if ever. He seems to get jealous but at the same time won't put any effort into even a minimal relationship (friendship) with you, and you want to make amends? And for what? You may have genuine feelings for him, but I think you misunderstand him. Plus, you said yourself that he has a lot of girls hanging around him, which is a bad sign that he does not have the best intentions. My advice to you is to ignore him completely and cut your losses; in fact I would consider myself lucky if I were you, because the only thing he can do is hurt you more. It may be hard now, but one day you'll understand that there are better guys out there. Don't try to repair what will cause you pain and don't waste anymore tears on him, he's not worth it.

Ads

12-07-2012, 02:37 AM

Damn.. I'm sorry this seems really hard. So you want his friendship? Not him as a relationship? This situation is really confusing.. as you said you were clingy. I don't know if he thinks you're weird.. or if he just doesn't know what to do. If he likes you.. and you were friends.. he could be trying to distance himself from you so he can get over you. It's hard to get over someone if you're talking to them or with them all the time or even at all. I don't know what a circular is.. is it some kind of dance or social? If he invited you then he obviously wanted you to go.. but then he might have wanted to make you jealous. The glaring thing is weird.. most guys don't do that.. they like to avoid drama.. glaring is kind of a girl thing. You say he looks at you a lot? Well.. I can't see his look.. so I can't give you a totally accurate thing.. but there are different ways guys will look at girls.. like if they think they're weird or if they're interested. If he's looking at you kind of blankly then that's more of the.. interested look... I don't really know how to explain it. But if he rolls his eyes thats the kind of "she's weird" look. Guys will do that if a girl was clingy. I don't know.. this is really rough and I completely can't figure this guy out.

I say.. leave it alone for a little while. Give it a month. Then try to talk to him in person. Just confront him.. be like.. "I know I was kind of clingy.. but I really miss being friends with you.. do you think we could just forget about everything and start fresh?". That's a good way to put things... you don't seem like you're clingy and you're acknowledging that you were indeed clingy. Once you solve your problem and are back to "normal".. don't talk to him every single day.. make sure he's initiating some texts and stuff. Also.. when you apologize him.. don't give him a speech.. guys hate that.. just say something short like what I suggested. If you find some way to do this over text or email or facebook (somehow).. again.. say something simple like that.. nothing huge and long. That is the kind of thing that comes across as clingy and whiny and desperate. Guys are different, they need things to just be to the point.. if it has a bunch of extra stuff thrown in there they're going to get annoyed. So again something like.. "I feel really stupid for being the way I was. I really miss being friends with you.. can we start over?" That's all you need to say and sums up how you feel in something short. If in the end he's still rude or mean or distant.. you might just need to let it go.. friends aren't always forever.. it's hard.. but sometimes people just drift apart. I think you'll be fine though. I hope this helped! Good luck!