This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I be concerned about this or am I overreacting?
12-07-2012, 04:42 AM
Should I be concerned about this or am I overreacting?
Just at the start of this week, my bf found a game on his ipod that hes been like OBSESSED with. Usually when we get home from school we talk on fb because we dont see eachother much during school. But since like monday, he'll get on fb send me a message and then want to play that game right away. And sometimes it takes him an hour everytime to respond. So basically we dont talk as much as we used to because hes always wanting to play that game. Besides that everything is fine though! What do i do??

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 04:50 AM

He'll get over it soon. Another feeling will come along and push that other feeling away about the game.. He's get bored of it eventually. Everyone does. Good luck! Talk to him about it if you REALLY feel concerned after a while! Good Luck!

PLEASE PLEASE read and check out my most recent question! I could REALLY use a lot of good advice and help! Thanks! I'd REALLY appreciate! Tell your friends to answer it, too, please! Thanks Again! God Bless You! <3

Ads

12-07-2012, 04:50 AM

Let him play the game, I'm sure it's just because it is easier to sit and home bored playing a facebook game than having to put forth the mental effort required to have a conversation. Maybe try hanging out with him in person outside of school if you can.