This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm cutting myself I need someone to talk to?
12-07-2012, 05:24 AM
I'm cutting myself I need someone to talk to?
I'm so lonely right now. I need someone to talk to me. I feel like cutting myself takes away the lonely feelings. I need help =,((

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 05:32 AM

if you have twitter- follow me and i will follow you and then you can private message me.

@taylorrose171

Ads

I know the feeling o so well, loneliness will pass soon but for now do something productive like poetry or drawing, instead of cutting, im alone to but I have the voices in my head they are my friends, I stopped cutting because of drugs... But thats not the way to go so try to keep your mind on something other than cutting

Hi Drew,

I am so sorry you're lonely right now. I understand that when you cut yourself it feels like it takes away the loneliness, but you and I both know that it is only a distraction from your feelings. I can't pretend that I can say the right words that would help you feel better, but I do care about your well being.

Try this number 1-800-448-3000. I think they can give you some better help than I can. They are 24/7/365.

I wish you the very best, Drew. Message me anytime. Really.

Take care,

Edward