This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should i be mad that my girlfriend wont give me her Facebook password?
12-07-2012, 07:23 AM
Should i be mad that my girlfriend wont give me her Facebook password?
I told her mine but she wont tell me hers and all I want it for is to make sure she isn't talking to other dudes

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 07:31 AM

That's just weird, let her have her privacy

Ads

Your relationship is not based on trust, you have a way bigger problem than a facebook password and you're on the express train to single.

her fb is none of your business! the fact you want to check on her messages is creepy and possessive.

No you should not be mad at her. She should be mad at you for not trusting her. It's her personal info not your personal info.

No, everyone deserves their privacy, and if you can't trust her enough to not talk to other guys, then you probably shouldn't be dating. If you want to, just change your password and assert your right to privacy. I think that since you aren't married you don't have a right to each others info.

it doesn't matter, if she really love you, she won't do something bad to you.

Sounds like you have trust issues. Tell her you'll get another GF if she doesn't give you her password. She would probably be more than glad to get rid of you on your initiative.

Why don't you just install keyloggers and tracking software in her PC? While you're at it, install a GPS tracking device in her car! And make sure you install security cameras in the house so you can monitor her every second she is there!

you should have maximum trust on your girl friends. getting password of her facebook is not a big deal and not a decision making point weather leave her or not.