This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I tell him I like him and I don't want to be with him?
12-07-2012, 08:45 AM
How do I tell him I like him and I don't want to be with him?
So to make this as short as possible.... There is no way possible.

I'm 18, he is 27. Lives two states away. He has two kids. We met two years ago on Xbox. We have been friends on Facebook for like a year. We flirt a lot. We didn't use to. Maybe because I was under 18 before. I'm out of highschool. I told him I was looking for a job so I can move to another state away from family. He said "come live with me, move here and I will take care of you." I so wanted to! Crazy.. I know.

So after that I start fantasizing about him... Sexually. Again.... I know. So I became love sick apparently. I went to the doctor and told him I was always nauseous. When I did eat I would puke. He was like " when you vomit, is it when your doing a certain thing?" I thought about it and was like "yes..." He said that he had a similar thing happened to another patient recently. He then asked if I had been thinking of someone that I cared for a lot. Again I said yes. He said I was love sick and its normal. He said that he can give me meds for the nausea. But in order to fix it I should confess my feelings or forever be sick.

I sort of wish I did not tell my doctor because I basically said " hey I'm haveing sexual thoughts."

So this guy is older and mature. How do tell him?

This is a a rough draft.

Dear bobberson, (that's not his name I'm just idk what I'm doin)

I have had a crush on you for a very long time. And have daydreamed about being with you. But I have done it so much that I am now sick and ill and losing too much weight and it needs to stop and idk if we can still be friends.

Damn that felt horrible! I can't tell him! But I need to!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 08:53 AM

Be straight, blunt and to the point.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply