This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
True or false: my friend posted this on Facebook..(short)?
12-07-2012, 09:16 AM
True or false: my friend posted this on Facebook..(short)?
YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ THE REALLY LONG PART BUT IT IS JUST WHAT SHE POSTED RIGHT NOW.. AFTER SOMEONE ASKED WHAT PAGE IT WAS ON.

''There will be compleete Darkness for 3 days. 23rd 24th 25th .
Demons will roam the earth.
Satan will pose as your loved ones to get you to come out = death.

Its in the Bible. Check it you'd like.''

I have this friend on Facebook that always post stuff about what supposedly gonna happen in the coming days/weeks.

Her post.. true or false?''

Then she posted this just now;
Joel talks about the darkness in the whole world before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD, 30 I will show wonders in the heavens and on the earth, blood and fire and billows of smoke. 31 The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD (Joel 2:30-31).

Acts repeats exactly the same quotation in Act.2:19-20.

Exodus describes the three days of darkness that happened in the 9th plague of Egypt, 22 So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. 23 No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days. Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived. (Ex.10:22-23)... notice the second part of verse 23, Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived!

Jesus Himself describes similar condition will happen just after the Great Tribulation and before the Second Coming of Christ:

29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: 30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. (Mat.24:29-31).

These is what will happen as the Bible teaches:

1- Total darkness in the whole world for three days (Ex.10:22).
The darkness will be physical as in the 9th Plague of Egypt... but also spiritual, the worse darkness, a darkness of the presence of God!

1b- This darkness, either physical or spiritual, will happen also in your life and mine, before our death, after our Great Tribulation, and before the Coming of the Lord on the day we die.

2- Without sun and moon, it will be rather could (Jo.2:31)... very could!, physical and spiritual... everybody before death becomes rather very could!.

3- The stars shall fall from heaven (Mat.24:29): Physically and paradoxically, there will be intense heat, the heat of fever with chills, may be for you and me.
At the Garabandal apparitions it is described as having fire on top of us and bellow us that leads to repentance, to confession of sins... spiritually it is the heat of doubts, of our call of conscience that will see at once all the sins we have committed in life.

4- blood and fire and billows of smoke (Jo.2:30)... smoke due to the explosions of the falling stars, with fire and blood all over.

5- No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days (Ex.10:23)... it may happen to us when we are very sick!... it is time for repentance!...

5- The elect will have no problem, Yet all the Israelites had light in the places where they lived. (Ex.10:23, Mat.24:31).

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 09:24 AM

I would just unsubscribe from her updates...

Ads

False!

It's not true.

False.

The Bible mentions nothing about demons roaming the Earth tempting folks to come out of their homes. . . also, there are great number of things that must happen before the End Times, as described by the Bible, could happen... most of which are not even close to happening.

... I agree with the first answer; unsubscribe to this nonsense.

i would switch on the lights, whenever i need to.