This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I want to get over a player :( how do I?
12-07-2012, 09:24 AM
I want to get over a player :( how do I?
lets say hes lead her on in the past and shes trying to avoid him and he walks past the table she sit at at lunch when he could take the other way, and he sits at a table next to her two times. He doesnt like her he rejected her and she was clingy but then she stopped. and hes even told his friend he was gay. So why would he do this?
And he likes a lot of girls not just her. But she ignores him. They have no contact either no facebook, phone email, or any classes together. Its his fault though.
Why would he do this to her?????

Plus a few weeks ago this girl who I don't know has been posting photos and my crush has been liking them and he said love how ou keep takin these photos. But she tags a lot of boys on her pics I guess he likes her more and shes Asian too so figures. I'm no racist AT ALL or anything. But it make me sad

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 09:32 AM

NOW HE KNOWS she doesnt want him,he now wants her again.
its stupid but its how their mind works. just ignore him and be strong, i know what you're going through, I was in same situation a while ago, and leme tell u I wish I ignored the guy, it would of saved me a lot of hurt.

just ignore him and if he talks to u just be cool/distant, be strong girl!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply