This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
So I have a crush on this dude? Does he like me back?
12-07-2012, 09:29 AM
So I have a crush on this dude? Does he like me back?
O.K. so there is a boy in the 9th grade and I'm in the 8th grade. Since we go to a 2A (3A next year), school we see each other every day (well, I see him).
He has green eyes with the smallest hint of light hazel in them. His hair is dirty blonde, curly, and fluffy. His nose is crooked with the cartilage sticking out ont the bridge. His smile would make one million girls cry in joy. His Adam's apple is not too bony and not too round. Well anyway, from his teal Reckless snap back to his maroon Nike 6.0 tennis shoes, I think he is the sun and I am the rays.
So like I said before, I've never talked to him in the hall, but I have in band. My best memories of him and me interacting have been there. Before Thanksgiving break, he was adjusting his black nike sweatpants, I glanced over to the left and saw him, and he looked back. He called me a stalker, smiled and winked at me. So today was our Christmas parade, and after we were the only two left in the hall. His band pants were unzipped and falling down, so I said look at them shorts. He turned around, smiled, and said hey there is a camera right there. I said yeah they can see your sexy legs. He smiled and walked away.
So its a girl in his grade that I've never agreed with until today, and it turns out we get along well. They are close and today he pretended to slap her on the butt. She looked at him and smiled. They always sit together and are talking. The girl has child development and they carry around rice babies in that class. He was holding the baby today and I was with my friend. My friend was like can I hold your baby. But he said I would let you hold the baby but its not mine, its my wife's and she doesn't let anyone hold her baby. And I was like who's your wife, and he said the girl's name. I was like I thought so, and he quickly added but I don't know the baby's name and smiled. My friend and I were like, you don't know your wife's baby's name and laughed. He smiled at both of us, but he was looking at me a lot (the girl wasn't in there). So I wrote this whole paragraph to ask even though he may be interested in her, does he like me too?
On random days in band he will turn around and look at me, but not say anything.
I am going to have a picture of him as my profile picture for a while.
I am going to have a picture of him as my profile picture for a while.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 09:37 AM

I Think he Likes Both Of You HE Smiles at both of you but you should talk to him more like on Facebook ,Twitter etc . & stuff thats what i did C: then he might start liking you more and more flirty lol & Thanks For Answering my questin luve . c:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply