This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I good enough? :/ *Need answer*?
12-07-2012, 09:37 AM
Am I good enough? :/ *Need answer*?
Hey, I'm a 15 year old boy. I'm openly gay and I got into a relationship with a boy a few day's ago. He is perfect look's wise
and
I'm not the best looking. Is it normal to feel...Well like my friend's go "Oh wow he is amazing! And fit!" I never hear that. Ever. It's also my first relationship. I love him so much. I have never kissed or anything and i had our first kiss last night. Help me? Is this me being a retard? This is me.... https://twitter.com/TweetingHarri/status...64/photo/1

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 09:45 AM

It's fine to feel like that i felt the same way when i first met my girlfriend (im gay) its normal you just get butterflys inside!

Ads

You're cute.
Relax.

first dont say retard. its just as bad as people saying gay. just dont.

also you are cute in a different way. i would have sex with you. we are the same age so ya. your bf is lucky

In my first relationship I was really insecure because it was my first AND we were an interracial couple so I felt really insecure around him. I told him how much I loved his eyes and he'd be like "ah well I love your smile" and I'd just sit there thinking "is that all?" lol well anyway you get my point, I was really insecure, and that's what caused us to break up, so if you want to relationship to be good and strong, you have to trust that your relationship is about the two of you, not what outsiders think/spectate of you.

Of course you're good enough! Your boyfriend wouldn't be with you otherwise! Honestly, don't worry about it Smile as a straight female, I think you're pretty cute.

I hope your first kiss was great - mine was awful! Haha

Your too good Big Grin

The most sexiest thing one could have is confidence. You need to up your confidence and that will ooze out and make others really interested in you. If you lack confidence in yourself or your looks, that too will ooze out but make people wonder "What is wrong with him that he feels that way?" It will also make people less interested in you. There is something in confidence that can really make you much cuter than you even may be.
Make sure to try to feel good about yourself no matter what situation is it. A cool cat is much sexier then someone who hides themselves and questions why someone likes them. Just go with it and enjoy the flattery!

YOU are good enough. It's the sin that makes people not as loving of you. But as a person, you are great Smile

Everyone has something within them that makes them who they are.
If someone is with you, they must find something about you attractive.

Hate the Sin not the Sinner Smile

you are fit! ( im a straight female) trust me, your boyfriend is lucky to have you!