This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Relationships never last, never second dates?
12-07-2012, 10:02 AM
Relationships never last, never second dates?
iv never had a boyfriend past 2/3months.
if I go on date either if I meet them online or in person .. they never talk to me again after or they tell me they're not interested.

with boyfriends everything goes wonderful then one day they just move on & I'm standing in shock..

if I'm on a date guys try getting into my pants.
ofcourse I don't let them, don't end up talking to them after.

if the date is going wonderful & they seem very interested we talk & talk & laugh.
they end up friend zoning me.
it really tricks me.. Because I thought they actually liked me.

makes me think something is wrong with me.
I'm very smart & love making jokes.

lastnight I went on a wonderful date, the best I ever been on.
today he told me "rosalie you deserve better then me, I want you to be happy"
we kept exchanging texts he was telling me how he needs to work on himself & my love is passionate & he doesn't deserve it.

I do have so much love to give!
I'm willing to love anyone. (not in a desperate way) I'm just so filled with love..
but seems like NO ONE is interested & it hurts a lot. they tell me I'm amazing.
but I'm not even amazing enough for a second date or for the relationship to last?

I dont even bring up the word love or pressure them into liking me.
just talk to them like a friend would a out any random thing.
just seems like I cant ever get past the
goodnight kiss & eventually get into a relationship with the person I like, the person who told me they liked me back?

here is a photograph of me:
http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?...4448324605

help?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 10:10 AM

You are giving your love too freely by the sound of it. Don't look at every date like he's a potential husband,just enjoy the date. Maybe you're too full on,back off a bit. No guy wants to feel like they're being snared.

Ads

This is a pattern by your description so sit down with pen and paper and start doing your investigation.

What do you talk about?
How do you respond?
Private information exchanged such as you are or are not a virgin?
Information about families exchanged?
Goals such a wanting to get married and have kids?

There's something you are doing in these cases and that you need to learn not to do. If it was a random thing then I'd think otherwise but this is continuous. You think you don't sound desperate but I'm wondering if you come across that way no realizing it. Something is being said or a presentation being given that is causing this and only you can figure it out. If you have girlfriends, ask them individually what they think you can change.

Good luck.

guys can probably feel the pressure and stress you're under, because you're trying way too hard. you don't have to bring up the word love or pressure to them, they can already sense it because you're not at ease with yourself, let alone them. you say your willing to love anyone? really? even a serial killer? better think it over girl, you sound way too desperate!