This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make a FB relationship status with someone your not friends with on facebook?
12-07-2012, 11:42 AM
How to make a FB relationship status with someone your not friends with on facebook?
Im now dating this guy but hes like "facebook famous" n gets alotta likes or sumthin (dont say shit idgaf) & im not friends wit him on facebook cuz he has too many friends cant have anymore.. Is its possible to have on facebook saying im in a relationship with so and so even though theyre not my friend on facebook ? if so how???

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 11:50 AM

no i dont think so but maybe u can ask him to delete a non important friend and add u

Ads

no it isnt. You have to be friends

i dont think so

Lol this sounds so funny, lollll if u dont care to be firneds with him on FB, why the heck add him into ur about me?? No you cant, because even Mark Zukerburg thought this was too ridiculous.

Umm... There is no facebook limit on how many friends you can have. So he might be lying to you.. And no you have to be his friend. Maybe he just doesn't want you to add him as his girlfriend. Tell me how many friends he has. I know a guy in fb has like 4,000 friends. You can ask him to delete one of his friend. I have like 80 friends on facebook and I can delete like 20 of them if I wanted to. He probably has hundreds of friends that he can delete. So just tell him that.

What?

You can't start a relationship with a lie. If you are in a relationship with a man he will make sure he puts in his status YOU and make room for YOU.

If he doesn't do it then you know he is up to something NO GOOD.