This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help! I'm addicted to my iPhone?
12-07-2012, 11:50 AM
Help! I'm addicted to my iPhone?
I can't stop going on it! I don't want to be sucked into it, but it's so cool! How do I get my normal life back? Tips on will power? Please no negative comments.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 11:58 AM

send it to me. Message me and I will give you my address.

Ads

Sorry dude your trapped in a fantasy world do you see barney hey! is that barney?! i think i see barney?! god dammit thats barney!!!!!!!!!!!

Drop it in the toilet.

I had that problem with twitter: I would literally not sleep all night and just be on twitter...now it's whatever.

Basically:
Switch back to your old phone for a while if you can and force yourself to do other things till you stop thinking about it

if you can't switch phones, try putting your phone away when you aren't actively communicating with anyone (ie: if you are just sitting there playing temple run or staring at your self in the front cam...just stop and put it away)

These things just basically help you realize that there is life outside your phone and once you relearn that you should have an easier time not being sucked into it even when it's sitting right next to you

You will wear out of it when you keep playing on it. You will finally realize that it's just a piece of crap