This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How can I find ways to get people to comment and like my statuses more on Facebook?
12-07-2012, 12:28 PM
How can I find ways to get people to comment and like my statuses more on Facebook?
I am trying to find ways of getting people to like my statuses and to comment on my statuses on Facebook, I would like some ideas please
I need suggestions of ways to get people to comment more on statuses and to like statuses more

All ideas are welcome

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 12:36 PM

Get more friend that might be interested in you. Write something interesting that will get people in.

Ads

put your question as your status. i bet you would gets lots of comments and likes hahaha

Say something original. Don't update multiple times a day (go for quality status updates rather than a large quantity). Talk about things that other people are thinking about, like school, sports, recent social events, etc.

Post a really stupid yet funny status

if youve got friends ask them to do so...otherwise only way is to increase your friend list by adding unknown ppl

I pretty much say what's on my mind within reason.
Some of my closest FB friends may or may not comment.
I'm kinda that way too.
None of us can make anyone LIKE or COMMENT on anything.
Occasionally, a posting gets a good interactive conversation going for a while.
Actually more people read your stuff than you realize. Whether they ever choose to do anything.....well...... Tongue Good Luck! ;-)

You can ask your friends to like and comment on your statuses, but it may seem like you're desperate. The people on Facebook that I know who get lots of likes and comments usually have lots of friends and are popular.

You can also like and comment on other people's statuses. They would usually return the favor and like your stuff, too! You can also have original statuses, and make sure no one else has posted something similar to that.

I hope I helped. (:

Say funny statuses! examples:
-Statistics show that 5/4 people have trouble with fractions
-Statistics show that 548% of people exagerate.
-Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from all the "Why did the chicken cross the road" jokes!
-I don't know what I should put for my facebook status. Nevermind, I think I have one! lol
-Only 10 more months until Christmas!
-I am getting tired of all the status's that say "Like if you agree and copy and paste this as your status". Like if you agree, and copy and paste this as your status.

Like other friend's statuses
Be positive
And like I said, be funny!