This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there any way to resolve a situation i caused...?
12-07-2012, 01:16 PM
Is there any way to resolve a situation i caused...?
I need someone to talk to. a friend any one who answers this come talk to me =( please answer w/ understanding
I have liked this boy for a while now, but we were not together just talking (because he had his break up on his mind) i guess but i never looked at it that way i was just making sure that he was the guy for me and that one person i could trust and put my whole being into but he saw that as me being moody...and not the way i figured.
He has told me countless times to relax and i have at times i just forget sometimes because i think of him and then i start to miss him. =( and um...earlier in this month i had went to his friends (biggest mistake) to ask them about his past relationships. my whole reason doing that was mainly curiousity, and just yesturday he said to me that someone had told him that i asked about his past relationships, i never thought that someone else would tell him, because i had planned on telling him when i was ready. but now he said that that was too much and i tried telling him that i was really sorry and i would change for him if he would give just one chance to make up for that dumb mistake i did. and he said lets just be friends but the thing is is that when i first met him last year i have never looked at him as friend i always thought of him as someone different from the rest and he truely was. he had asked for space and i was willing to give him his space whatever he needed. but then i kept on goin on his facebook page (another mistake =[)
i then asked him that if i were to change my attitudes and flaws would he see something in us again? and he said that he did know right now... but i didnt know what that meant
so now i dont know what to do now.... please anybody =( Is there a possibility to resolve this situation i caused?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 01:24 PM

You can resolve it by going on about your life with out him and learn from your mistakes!
The thing you did may have been a deal breaker for him!
He probably think you'll do something else stupid later in the relationship!

Ads

It doesn't sound like he ever thought of you as anything more than a friend regardless of how you think of him.
You shouldn't assume that the only reason he isn't interested in you has to do with his past relationships.
He is asking for space so that you can get over the idea of a relationship and get back in your place as just a friend.

Listen, you must have some instinct that this guy isn't interested in you. Rather than tell you this, he is trying to find something that you did to give him a reason to get away from you. He acts moody around you and is uninterested because he doesn't want a relationship with you. You must sense this. Over time, you will spend little time with guys like this because in a relationship, they want to be around you and it isn't a case where you are walking on egg shells to avoid angering him. He is not the one for you.