This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Texting Boy Problems :(?
12-07-2012, 02:02 PM
Texting Boy Problems :(?
This guy I like lives 8 hours away from me. I'm 16, He's 17.

I last texted him on Saturday night. He said he was watching a movie and I said, "awesome aha Smile". Since then, he hasn't replied and its Tuesday. I know he has basketball during the week, but he sometimes texts me during school...

The only way I can talk to him is through texting. I don't have a Facebook or anything like that.

I want to talk to him, but I don't want to text him first and seem desperate to talk to him. What should I do? Please help!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 02:10 PM

Try calling

Ads

yes,,
answer mine
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...146AAZUy76

If he lives so far away and he doesn't actually have a physical relationship with you (other then conversational texting) then he's not going to devote all his time and effort into replying to you. He has a more physical and engaging life outside of texting you so you shouldn't always expect him to text you back immediately.

If he was watching a movie when you texted him, then maybe he just got into watching the movie and forgot to text you back.

If you need to bring this relationship to the "next level" and you can't just go visit him whenever you want I would suggest calling him instead of texting. That way you know you have his full attention and can get an immediate response. Maybe try other long-distance interactions aside from just talking or texting too... like playing an online game together.