This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What if your child did this without your permission?
12-07-2012, 04:42 PM
What if your child did this without your permission?
So my favorite band, Simple Plan has a song called This Song Saved My Life. It was written over twitter with fans, they asked some fans to sing in it, and now they are having fans in the video.
They are having Toronto fans be in it, and people who don't live in Toronto will be able to send in videos and be in it as extras that way.
I'm going to send in a video and if I get it I obviously want to show my parents, but if your kid did this and sent in a video of themselves would you be angry?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-07-2012, 04:50 PM

Yes because they are your kids and they should know better

Ads

YES

Get your parent's permission first. The Internet is NOT a safe place and parents are here to protect and take care of our kids...not keep them from their dreams.

no, its not a big deal. and its fun, so no harm.

the fact that you are asking, suggests you already suspect your parents might disapprove. you know your parents, so you are probably the best judge as to how they'd react.

Age of my kid?

I don't know why I'd be angry... the lyrics would have to pass but other than that is there something objectionable? I'd want to know, but I wouldn't be angry. I'm assuming teen?

I am only 15 at the moment, but chances are, I probably would. I probably wouldn't necessarily be mad at them, but surprised.

I wouldn't be angry, but I'd be a bit hurt that the kids didn't show me before sending it in.

Nobody can tell you how your parents will react, but it would be courteous to let them know what you've done, and say that you're thinking of sending it in.